Essential clinical chemistry tests combined with nutritional markers to establish the general well-being of a patient.
It's time to discover your health. The Lifestyle comprehensive health package covers all the tests you need to take a proactive approach to help monitor and improve your health.
- Results available in 2-3 working days$ $
$ BOOK NOW$
Mean Cell Haemoglobin (MCH)
Mean Cell Haemoglobin Concentration (MCHC)
Red Blood Cell Mean Cell Volume (MCV)
Red Blood Cell Count
White Blood Cell Count
Total Cholesterol / HDL Cholesterol Ratio
Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
Aspartate Transferase (AST)
Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase (GGT)
Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate (eGFR)
Total Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC)
WHY GET TESTED
Regularly reviewing your health data is essential for understanding and maintaining good health and well-being. Our simple blood test provides a convenient and stress-free way to gather valuable insights into various aspects of your health.
Lifestyle blood test package provides a wealth of data from which you can better understand your heart, kidney, liver, bone, digestive and nutritional health.
HOW IT WORKS
Book your appointment online at a time that suits you
Visit CityTest where blood samples will be taken (no clinical or medical discussion provided)
Have your results in 2-3 working days by e-mail
Repeat testing and consultation arranged for 6 months for biomarker tracking
- Please fast for at least 6 hours before appointment
- Appointment will last 30 minutes.
- Do not hesitate to ask our staff questions on the day of the appointment and they will be happy to assist you.
- In each of our lifestyle appointments, body measurements will be taken, a blood draw will be conducted. You will also be asked to remove your shoes as part of the appointment as part of the body composition assessment.
- Please do not consume food or drink for 6 hours prior to appointment. This excludes water, please stay well hydrated. Please do not chew gum.
- Do not smoke for a minimum of 30 minutes before your appointment.
- Please avoid strenuous exercise for 48 hours before your appointment.
- Your samples will be sent for analysis and within 2-3 business days you will receive your result with full details through e-mail.
- Yes, if you wish, we will be in touch to book your repeat testing.
- Citytest Testing Centre does not store any of your test results, nor do we share them with any third parties, including medical or healthcare professionals. Your test results are confidential and it's up to you how you wish to use them.
YOUR PERSONALISED REPORT
Our easy to interpret lifestyle test report will provide a breakdown of your results, what they mean and next steps. Reports will be emailed to you.